I am a CS PhD candidate in Computer Vision (3D Scene Understanding) at The University of Sydney (USYD) advised by A/Prof. Weidong Cai (USYD) and A/Prof. Yang Song (UNSW). Previously, I got my bachelor degree at USYD, with First-Class Honours and University Medal (H1M) received in Computer Science (Medical Image Computing).
* A full list of my publications can be found in my Google Scholar.
A Few Random Thoughts
- Remote development tips for CS research students;
- python-dprint: an easy-to-use debug-print package for deep learning studies;
try install it (
pip install pydprint),
import it (
from pydprint import dprint), and
debug it (
loss = loss_node + dprint(loss_edge)) !
- Tmux-based Finetune Helper for Local Machine w/ Multi-GPUs (auto-run on login);
- Research Scientist Intern, Facebook AI Research (FAIR), Meta AI , 2022 - Now
- Visiting PhD Student at MIT-IBM Watson AI Lab , 2021 - 2022
- PG. Research Engineer, USYD (Multimedia Lab) - joint R&D projects with Brain and Mind Centre, Sydney Nano Institute, USYD Pharmacy School, UNSW Chemistry School, SJTU Biomedicine Center and Harvard Medical School, 2019 - 2021
- UG. Research Assistant, Sydney Neuroimaging Analysis Centre (SNAC), 2018 - 2019
- Summer Research Scholar, Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) Data61 (f.k.a., NICTA), 2016 - 2017
- ML Engineer, University of Technology Sydney (UTS), 2016
- I served as Conference Reviewer for CVPR 2021, 2022, 2023; ICCV 2021; ECCV 2022; NeurIPS 2022; AAAI 2021; MICCAI 2020, 2021, 2022; WACV 2019; DICTA 2020; ICASSP 2020; ISBI 2021; EMBC 2020
- I served as Journal Reviewer for IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging (TMI), IEEE Transactions on Multimedia (ToM), IEEE Transactions on Cognitive and Developmental Systems (TCDS)
- I taught these courses at The Unversity of Sydney (USYD)
- COMP3419 Graphics and Multimedia (2018-2021): Guest Lecturer; Head TA
- COMP5424 IT in Biomedicine (2019-2021): Casual Lecturer; TA
- COMP9110/INFO2110 System Analysis and Modelling (2017): Tutor
- COMP9517 Computer Vision (2019): TA; intro. research talks
- I petted an axolotl and is her name.
- I am was fascinated by lure fishing. It's so chill to cast and chinwag with buddies overnight No Big Fish in Darling Harbor any more just 'NO FISH' (corrected by my mate Junkai: just dont go pls). Nightwind is was too freaking sharp and we are fun were just young and restless and bored.
- I fancy still waters as they generally run deep.